At “The adventures of Daisy the bus”, we do things a little differently…
We are interested in creating unique, off-the-beaten-track travel experiences. We want to inspire our readers to visit a new destination, to try a new activity, to do things in a different way and to challenge the status quo of the family travel industry. If those are the type of reactions you are trying to inspire too, then we may be a great fit to work with you.
But, first of all, let’s be honest: there are a lot of things that we are not interested in, such as:
- Advertising – Nope. There are no placed adverts or paid affiliate links on our site, and never will be.
- Guest posts – No chance. Every word on this website has been written by us about places we have actually visited.
- Mass tourism – Absolutely not. Travel experiences should be as personal and unique as the individuals that undertake them, and therefore we shun mass tourism or overt commercialisation.
Still here? Great, because this pickiness simply means that we get to work with organisations that we really feel an affinity with, such as:
- Local and national tourism associations;
- Kid-friendly museums, cultural attractions and outdoor experience providers;
- Heritage and nature associations; and,
- Brands that share our philosophy of responsible, meaningful and independent family travel.
Need further persuasion? Well, when this blog first started back in 2016, Jonny studied for an HNC in Travel and Tourism Management, so that we could better understand the issues that tourists, and tourism providers, are facing.
So, if you are interested in a collaboration to create engaging family travel content with us, please contact Jonny with your ideas and / or proposals, either using the form below or at email@example.com . We’d love to hear from you.